Experience Of Wearing Lace Wig From Maxglam

My hair is not in a very good condition after I apply too much heat on it for many times. So I am eager to find some way that allows me to style the hair and will not cause any damage. Therefore, I decide to buy a wig online. There are lots of vendors online, providing many kinds of hair products. After comparison, I choose a company called Maxglam. It located in China and has been engaged in hair industry for over ten years. I choose it because their products are made of human hair. I prefer to use human hair rather than synthetic hair, because human hair is more natural, durable and can be restyled. What’s more, I have limit budget and they provide discount lace front wigs.

I bought their deep wave wig. The one I bought is 7A lace front wig, made by Brazilian hair with the density of 180%. The color of the hair is natural off black color 1b and the length I chose is 18 24 inch. The cap size is medium size and the lace color is medium brown. The delivery took within one week. I think it is unbelievable fast. Their customer service is also good. They communicated with me throughout and kept me updated. The hair I received is really good and it feels really natural. No smell, no tangles and no shedding at all. Until now, all they provide could meet my requirements.
 deep wave wig
After I receiving the wig, I washed it first. Before washing, I combed it from the ends and work toward the root. Then I rinsed the wig from roots to the ends. Someone told me not to soak or it may cause tangle. Next I loosened the shampoo in my hands and work it through the hair, and then rinse it. After that, I applied conditioner to the wig and left it for a few minutes. Do not apply conditioner to the root. While rinsing, let warm water flow in the same direction to avoid tangling. Finally I blow dried the hair.

Then I was going to wear the wig. The first thing I need to do is to prepare my hair. For those who have short hair, they can just brush it back. But I have longer hair, so I pinned it up by making flat pin curls. You need to make them distribute evenly and to avoid bumps and bulges. The next step is to wear the wig. I used my both hand to hold the wig by the nape and tilted the head slightly forward. Then place the front of the wig above eyebrows and slip the wig on. Next push the wig back until it rests slightly below my hairline. That is how I wear the wig.

Once I had the wig in place, I restyle them at my desire. Sometimes I will apply some hair products such as spray and mousse. The lace wig I bought is very comfortable and breathable to wear. I will leave out some of my baby hair out to make the wig look more natural. If you want to buy, you can buy some wigs with baby hair. The products they provide can be colored or restyled. But chemicals and high heat may shorten the lifespan of wig. They told me their products can be used for 12-24 months if a good care has been given. I have used it for over three months, and so far so good. I think I will purchase again from them definitely. Hope my sharing will give you some help!
 front lace wigs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Must-have Wig Care Products

Advantages of Maxglam Human Wholesale Hair Pieces

How to wash bundle